Here at CEM Bookkeeping Services, we are dedicated to you and all your different bookkeeping needs.
We can offer a confidential, reliable and efficient book keeping and payroll service to sole traders and small-medium sized businesses throughout the Essex area and can offer remote working facilities for companies further afield.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY INCLUDE:
• A bookkeeping practice that contains over 20 years experience
• A free one hour no-obligation discussion about your business requirements
• Fixed bookkeepings fees agreed in advance and not dependent on income level
• A practice that prides itself on offering a professional but ‘jargon free’ service
• We aim to have a good working relationship with all of our clients, whether we are in contact once a year or on a daily basis.
• Working for yourself is never a 9-5 job so, as we work from home, our office hours are different from most bookkeepers. Our telephone is generally answered, evenings and weekends are no exception.
INSTITUTE OF CERTIFIED BOOKKEEPERS
We are certified with the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers so you can have peace of mind that we are backed by one of the country’s leading bookkeeping institutions.
I am a MICB PM.Dip Associate of the ICB (Institute of Certified Bookkeepers).
Membership of the Institute to Certified Bookkeepers offers the following to clients:
- Bookkeeper is a member of the world’s leading bookkeeping organisation has a professional qualification, training and membership
- Has Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Is supervised under the Money Laundering Regulations
- Uses an Institute that monitors standards and provides best practice guidelines
- Is governed by a set of Professional Conduct Regulations
- Has skills & knowledge that are kept up to date through Continuing Professional Development
CEM Bookkeeping Services
South Woodham Ferrers,
CM3 5SS, UK
Telephone: 07506 299309
Please get in touch!
Interested in our services?
Want to know more?
Get in touch with us
and we’ll get back to you
as soon as possible